So,lets talk about using your bodyparts (Specially around your crouch)-NSFW

[size=14pt]THIS IS A TOPIC NOT SAFE FOR WORK, KEEP KIDS AND YOUR CO-WORKER/BOSS AWAY, STAT!
[/size]

So, CDDA is about a dark post-apocalyptic world, just like the good ol’fallout.
And we do have difference sex both male and female with their bodyparts, how about actaully using them to affecting the survival?(Like Sexout by Lovers Lab for Fallouts:New Vegas)
Incase of survival, I actaully mean survival:

Like:

Help yourself go through some heavily guarded area by bribing guards with acts (Maybe sexual on not.)

Sell your “Goodie” to loney people to exchange for meds/food/gears in grim times. Or even hiring support by that.

Help re-populating the area, which could be toughing up the defence in some times later. Which could be handy when in a long and horde infested game.

It could even be introduce a mad-science quest line for a test of creating a new sets of fearsome monster/zombie boss/enemys which was intent to be anti-zombie bio-weapon.(Like Alien4 movie)

Zombies might break into the house and causing chaos when you or your partner moaning too loud, fight them with anything came in handy.
etc…

And it could be adding so many fun aspec into the game:

Dodging Assaults : Form time to times people gets bored and loney, and what would they do in this post apocalyptic world? Willing or unwilling sex , try not to having one without protection. (Including beast and other creature sex acts.)

STDs : Cause pain/itch and smelly, could became deadly if ignore them for too long(Like HIVs)

Pregancy : Cause weight and food requirement change, could be set to making belly more easy to hurt, run slower and heavier footsteps. Prevent by using drugs or condums, or forcing yourself into miscarrage by jumping out of the roof or eat something bad or just go see a doctor for cryo fetus removal(Not abortation, just move the fetus out of your body and store it in somewhere safe, as if they still have the place to do that after the Cataclysm).

Parastie ,Mutent/Infected fetus : You don’t really want a zombie baby bite itself out don’t you? Check yourself by time to time to detect the danger you can’t see lies inside you.

Birth : If you got a baby in you, you need to have a way of exit for them. Causing bleeding and loud noise, stops standing for a few rounds, could be a challenge when you weren’t in a safe place.

Feeding and caring the newborns : You will have to feed them time to time to prevent them crying and attracting enemy around. You also could leave them to their father, if they still have one, alive. If not, you coldblooded inhuman being.

Grow up kids and train them to handle this big harsh world : After the outbreak, there ain’t any school left open, but kids still needs to be study to be came a usful man, give them books to read and make the odds out of them. They might be able to help fighting you enemy, after you carefully raise them.

Prolapse : When you having too much, or too rough, your holdings to internal organs might break loose and fallout( jokes imply), cause easy infection, easy mutation and pain and smell bad.

Sex Addicted : Whoopse, done it again, and again, and again, now I can’t care for other things, I just want more. Maybe causing some skill level drops or force aim to spread.
.etc

Say. Is there anything more? I can’t make mods because my computer said no to me on the mod-creator, but I’m looking forward for someone to make one.

Um.

Well, we have vibrators and things like that, but considering there are no plans to add things like the need to dispose of bodily waste, I don’t think things like this will happen in the vanilla game. [size=5pt]And I’m not sure I’d want them to.[/size]

But I’m not the game’s spokeperson, so I’m just gonna say wait until someone who actually does development (or modding) finds this thread.

[quote=“Nighthawk, post:2, topic:7983”]Um.

Well, we have vibrators and things like that, but considering there are no plans to add things like the need to dispose of bodily waste, I don’t think things like this will happen in the vanilla game. [size=5pt]And I’m not sure I’d want them to.[/size]

But I’m not the game’s spokeperson, so I’m just gonna say wait until someone who actually does development (or modding) finds this thread.[/quote]

I do know people don’t like sex build-in with the vanilla game, but hey, if there is a function built-in at the back, there will be mods to use them. And people could choose to use them or not, everyones happy.

Would give a totally new meaning to “survivor zombie”.

I say no. I play this game at school you know…

Honestly, while I am uncomfortable with the idea of this game becoming another loverslab project, we already have drugs, violence, and some not-so-subtle sexual references, so I guess it’s whatever.

However, if your plan is for developers to include a “background system” for this kind of thing, simply so modders can make use of it if they want to, I’m just gonna say it’s not likely to happen. If this ever were to happen, it would be a standalone mod.

[quote=“Nighthawk, post:6, topic:7983”]Honestly, while I am uncomfortable with the idea of this game becoming another loverslab project, we already have drugs, violence, and some not-so-subtle sexual references, so I guess it’s whatever.

However, if your plan is for developers to include a “background system” for this kind of thing, simply so modders can make use of it if they want to, I’m just gonna say it’s not likely to happen. If this ever were to happen, it would be a standalone mod.[/quote]
Well, I was hoping a stand alone mod with a big, heavily sexual related add-on system, to keep the kids out form the A-O part of the game. Let them have fun with the safe stuff and keep dangerous things for the old man.
Thats what I means of “Everyones Happy”.
And ofcorse, every function should be each having a button to turn on/off , so people don’t need to be going with all or got none by their taste.

[quote=“saviliana, post:7, topic:7983”][quote=“Nighthawk, post:6, topic:7983”]Honestly, while I am uncomfortable with the idea of this game becoming another loverslab project, we already have drugs, violence, and some not-so-subtle sexual references, so I guess it’s whatever.

However, if your plan is for developers to include a “background system” for this kind of thing, simply so modders can make use of it if they want to, I’m just gonna say it’s not likely to happen. If this ever were to happen, it would be a standalone mod.[/quote]
Well, I was hoping a stand alone mod with a big, heavily sexual related add-on system, to keep the kids out form the A-O part of the game. Let them have fun with the safe stuff and keep dangerous things for the old man.
Thats what I means of “Everyones Happy”.
And ofcorse, every function should be each having a button to turn on/off , so people don’t need to be going with all or got none by their taste.[/quote]

Kids? If kids can play DDA with no problem then they probably have no problem with installing a mod. Not that many kids probably do play DDA anyway. Atleast, not many when compared to oh I don’t know CoD

I’m not adding it, but I would consider contributions that add some of the required infrastructure so it could go in a standalone mod*.

I’m not personally against this sort of thing being in the game (unless it turns to rape), but I also don’t think it’s an important enough feature to fight for its inclusion.

*“Standalone mod” does mean mods that add it would most likely not be considered for merging into the main repository.

Um… I don’t think you can have this without the rape aspect. Most of the idea practically revolves around getting raped (literally) by things. So, uh, yeah.

Um… I don’t think you can have this without the rape aspect. Most of the idea practically revolves around getting raped (literally) by things. So, uh, yeah.[/quote]
It’s perfectly plausible to have sex in the game without rape. Offering sex is entirely your choice, and there’s nothing about having the anybody force themselves on anybody (save the small bit about creature scenes… Eugh). Not sure where you’re getting the “rape is required” idea.

Edit: Ah, went over it again and saw the “unwilling” bit. But that isn’t an integral part of it. I don’t see it as nessecary or even a large part of the original suggestion.

Um… I don’t think you can have this without the rape aspect. Most of the idea practically revolves around getting raped (literally) by things. So, uh, yeah.[/quote]

I think… Considering this, this whole idea should not even be thought about. Yeah, it’s the cataclysm, it’s dark, it’s all that, but don’t you think this is just over the edge?

I DISLIKE THIS IDEA

One question I have is, what does crouching have to do with body parts and NSFW? :?

i realy don t care about such things at all beeing put in a game … but maybe to avoid to much unneeded drama its better to avoid adding it.

Unless, of course, you mean crotch, then that makes a whole lot more sense.

perhaps beeing kneedeep in enemy bodyparts makes more sense then-

Yeah no, adding rape is unnecessarily controversial and crosses way too many lines to be implemented in any context. I’m completely against.

I think procreation is a neat addition to the game. But it’s better off as a standalone mod or until the game is almost complete.