So,lets talk about using your bodyparts (Specially around your crouch)-NSFW

Adding such is going to most likely cause an internet backdraft, maybe a few shit-storms as well.

QFT.

Oh wow, I really fucked up the grammar of that between versions of what I was going to type.

I have done worse … by a great margin.

Not even the most realistic human relationship elf hating dwarf fortressing game has that.

I can beat someone to death with his child though

It is interesting… rape is not the worst thing someone can do. Murdering someone is worse, but that does not cause such outrage for some reason.

Murder is relatively quick, final and leaves no primary victim to suffer. Rape is an extreme violation of a person and the trauma can last a lifetime.
Murder is really not the worst thing a person can do, after the fact there’s no more pain for the victim.

If we were afraid of offending people, we wouldn’t have edible fetuses. On the other hand, NO THIS IS A VERY BAD IDEA

Murder can be relatively quick… or not.

Yes.

I personally know raped person. Now, she has her own child and is living relatively normal life. I am not going to ask her if she would prefer to die instead. In that moment, maybe. Now? I doubt it.

I agree, never said murder is worst.

killing things has simply reached acceptance in video games like acohol in modern society even though its a harsher drug then marihuana.
its human perception that matters not what is actually the worst thing.

I motion that we REALLY oughta close this before it turns into a hyper-cluster@#%@.

As a part of the game. NO.
As a standalone or in-game optional mod. Maybe/Yes
Either way. If you add this in or do a mod. Please add torture as well.
Even if no one makes this a mod. Please consider a mod for torture.(Not to sound like a monster, but I would love to see torture in this.)

[quote=“Nickal, post:35, topic:7983”]Either way. If you add this in or do a mod. Please add torture as well.
Even if no one makes this a mod. Please consider a mod for torture.(Not to sound like a monster, but I would love to see torture in this.)[/quote]

[quote=“Caconym, post:36, topic:7983”][quote=“Nickal, post:35, topic:7983”]Either way. If you add this in or do a mod. Please add torture as well.
Even if no one makes this a mod. Please consider a mod for torture.(Not to sound like a monster, but I would love to see torture in this.)[/quote]
[/quote]

First off. Love that picture!
Second. Hey, I’m not gonna lie. My favorite room in Skyrim: The Dark Brotherhood Torture Room.

Sociopath.

Very separate mod or not at all. I don’t want rape included, flat-out. Potential means of npc bribery, and long-term gameplay style with raising and protecting families are only parts of some interest to me.