Carefully asking, is there a mod to well give an option to get Pregnant?

I’m simply wanting a Scenario where I can have a chance to recover civilization by the natural means. aka getting Pregnant, or getting others Pregnant. not a Zombie knock up thing.

1 Like

Nope, unless there is one in one of those japanese mods, those have wierder stuff than that.

http://chezzo.com/cdda/mods/

So add a preggo effect, when it times out check nearby free tiles to spawn a baby with a growth effect, and when it times out it turns into a friendly NPC?

Shouldn’t be too hard.

There are no pregnancy mods in Japanese wiki, but I found milking mod.

Two versions with different target selection code (adjacent direction or menu selection).

You can milk creatures regardless of gender and can even milk yourself or human NPC with proper mutation… :smiley:

Download links:

Separate mods - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3janwimk3f5if94/milking_mods.zip?dl=0
Combined version (two items with different selection modes) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/tetc2cc3h6v9mu1/milking.zip?dl=0

This would mean decades of in-game play to even get to the first milestone of having a first generation of post-cataclysm adults. It seems a lot more productive to target establishing a community and declare victory once you’ve established stable sources of resources.

I would say wth but to be honest that was an idea that I had for a mod. Also where is this Japanese wiki, I have seen some mods on the bunker mentioning it but have no idea where it is.

Now if the goal is to have the challenge of providing for and caring for an infant, thats a lot more interesting than just dealing with pregnancy.

2 Likes

honestly THAT is what I’d like. granted, there also chance for a non planned Pregnancy. aka, if raiders are in game.

Thank you.

So there are mainline vibrators and fursuits, pouar’s fork, japanese milking mods, /rlg/ anon@celestia, and probably some others I’m not aware of.
Unexpected raider pregnancies would not exactly stand out as particularly weird.

1 Like

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:11, topic:14319”]So there are mainline vibrators and fursuits, pouar’s fork, japanese milking mods, /rlg/ anon@celestia, and probably some others I’m not aware of.
Unexpected raider pregnancies would not exactly stand out as particularly weird.[/quote]
:smiley:

I’ve just milked an aggressive moose and he hit my head in the process. What a shame :frowning:

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:11, topic:14319”]So there are mainline vibrators and fursuits, pouar’s fork, japanese milking mods, /rlg/ anon@celestia, and probably some others I’m not aware of.
Unexpected raider pregnancies would not exactly stand out as particularly weird.[/quote]

It sounds like CDDA is slowly morphing into Eternal League of Nefia (semi-obscure Japanese roguelike)

In that case the pregnancies should not be caused by people, but rather by mi-go’s putting eggs in your body, also needs leashes for your companions.

In that case the pregnancies should not be caused by people, but rather by mi-go’s putting eggs in your body, also needs leashes for your companions.[/quote]

Giant flies can lay eggs in your body and you can leash zombie slaves to yourself. We’re basically halfway there.

is CDDA Raws similar to Dwarf Fotress Raws?

No, cdda data files are in json format, df raws are custom format text files.

This. I will always remember the first time I played, carefully setting up my character, researching stats and skills, learning the classes… then as soon as I get to play I go insane after eating a beggar and start riding my pet little girl to victory. I have never laughed so hard while being simultaneously mortified. Everybody loving Sheena’s ass just made it all the sweeter. God damn I love that game, despite (and probably because of) the incoherent, psychotic and downright abysmal situations in it.

You can literally sell every pet horse/ghost/tentacle monster/god/younger or older sister/motorbike who you’ve been molesting for years and call your “wife” to a random bloke in a tavern. Another random in a tavern will hand over perfectly functional nukes on the condition you go nuts with them. And nobody cares if you kill the minstrel, it’s just a fact of life. <3

I now wonder how far one can get in C:DDA by only throwing panties at the enemies.

I imagine about as far as I got throwing socks. I was hoping for dwarf level ridiculous but as it figures I do not.