Small BUG,cant fabricate stone hammer

0.B bcbad22

WIN 7

Can’t see your screenshots, the website you hosted them on does not allow linking.

You’re probably trying to craft the hammer with only one rock available. You need two - one to chisel the other into hammerhead.

Since when appear rocks under the “ammo” category? And why are rocks ammo (item count behind the name instead of in front). 8 rocks show up as “q 8 rocks” in n my inventory screen.

If you report a bug, please include all changes you made, how else is one supposed to fix any bugs, which might as well be caused by your changes only and not in the default game.

@Coolthulhu OP has “rocks (8)” in inventory and “rock (1)” wielding and a stone hammer, stone knife. The recipe shows the rock component in brown, all other requirements in green.

[quote=“BevapDin, post:3, topic:8281”]Since when appear rocks under the “ammo” category? And why are rocks ammo (item count behind the name instead of in front). 8 rocks show up as “q 8 rocks” in n my inventory screen.

If you report a bug, please include all changes you made, how else is one supposed to fix any bugs, which might as well be caused by your changes only and not in the default game.

@Coolthulhu OP has “rocks (8)” in inventory and “rock (1)” wielding and a stone hammer, stone knife. The recipe shows the rock component in brown, all other requirements in green.[/quote]

Probably the Blaze turret mod–I recall that using rocks as ammo. :-/