Slowly losing health when sleeping?!

Does the fast healer and deasies resitant traits help at all with low health?

yes, it’s noted that having -100 health would cause all healing to stop, without mutations. traits count as mutations for this purpose. so you will keep healing just slowly if you have the fast healer trait and no health at all.

The RNG involved is so huge that you’d need to repeat this test more than 10 times to get meaningful results.
You almost certainly just got luckier on the test with herbal tea.[/quote]

I played many broken cyborgs (that was what I played almost exclusively, for several months). I had a pretty good feel for how long until the healing stopped… and when I switched to herbal tea instead of water once I got out, that time increased a small but noticeable amount (a few days, I think it was). It was not a single test.

I did also make some attempts at other healthy food, but that would have been smaller than all the tea. Also, I sometimes used better teas (but those can all go bad, IIRC).

Eventually, I did still get to the “no healing during sleep” territory, but a) it took longer, on average, and b) recovery once leaky bionic was removed was a little faster (on average).