Shopping cart or wheel barrel in a vehicle?

Would be nice to load up a shopping cart or wheel barrel in a vehicle. They are so much more convenient sometimes then making frequent trips back to the car. Is it possible to do something like this?

Do you mean transferring items from the cart to the vehicle? You can use the Advanced Inventory Management screen “/” for that.

I believe he means storing a smaller vehicle inside of a larger one? Like operating a shopping cart or a motorcycle out of a larger vehicle? Because we can’t exactly do that (closest I could think of would be using a collapsible bicycle.)

Exactly, I have a collapseable bicycle, but it would be fun if there was something like a shopping cart that could be compacted into inventory. I really like dragging a cart around when I’m on big looting runs.

Exactly, I have a collapseable bicycle, but it would be fun if there was something like a shopping cart that could be compacted into inventory. I really like dragging a cart around when I’m on big looting runs.[/quote]

As far as I know, it is not possible.
I drag around one extra light frame + one sheet metal and I weld my ‘cart’ on the spot. When I am done with looting, I disassemble it again.

Exactly, I have a collapseable bicycle, but it would be fun if there was something like a shopping cart that could be compacted into inventory. I really like dragging a cart around when I’m on big looting runs.[/quote]

As far as I know, it is not possible.
I drag around one extra light frame + one sheet metal and I weld my ‘cart’ on the spot. When I am done with looting, I disassemble it again.[/quote]

I used to do that but it became too tedious. I’m longing for towable carts / motorcycles.