SDL versions not working

What it says on the tin.The game opens for a second and closes.

I installed 0.A and it works fine.
Then I installed the experimental versions for 0.B and it didn’t work.I thought it was a bug from early experimental so I ignored it.
Installed stable 0.B and it still happens.Then I believed it was just a problem for the 0.B version.
And then I installed 0.C…IT STILL HAPPENS.

I dont know what the hell is going on with SDL versions but I want to play with them just so I can play and see stuff better.

Windows 7 Ultimate.
32-bit.

[quote=“King_of_Baboons, post:1, topic:9183”]What it says on the tin.The game opens for a second and closes.

I installed 0.A and it works fine.
Then I installed the experimental versions for 0.B and it didn’t work.I thought it was a bug from early experimental so I ignored it.
Installed stable 0.B and it still happens.Then I believed it was just a problem for the 0.B version.
And then I installed 0.C…IT STILL HAPPENS.

I dont know what the hell is going on with SDL versions but I want to play with them just so I can play and see stuff better.

Windows 7 Ultimate.
32-bit.[/quote]

Options (config/options.txt if you can’t get into the game’s options screen), software rendering, flip the setting, let us know if that doesn’t fix the problem. Thanks.

Update: sticky post inspired by this one; these threads are rare enough that I suspect folks can’t find 'em when they arrive, and our forum search tool isn’t that robust. I ain’t mad. :slight_smile:

Oh my fucking god it works.Thank you so much Mr.K