Latest experimental, does not start

Latest experimental downloaded about a week ago (can’t see version since game won’t start, if someone will tell me where to find it thanks)
SDK
Windows 7

When I try to start the game it buffers for a tenth of a second then just stops. I checked task manager and it doesn’t even start a process or anything.

I found some log thingie and this is what it said:

0:8:19.339 : Starting log.
0:8:19.358 INFO : Language is set to: 'en’
0:8:19.397 SDL : src/sdltiles.cpp:305: SDL_CreateWindow failed: SetProp() failed: Säilö ei riitä komennon käsittelemiseen. [The store is not enough to process the command in finnish]

0:8:19.397 : initscr failed!

It started fine when I tried the same version a couple days ago, now it just refuses to start.

Help?
0:8:19.397 : Log shutdown.

Download the newest experimental. It has some code added so that it can initialize properly without you changing the options if for some reason it can’t start with default settings.

The other option would be to mess with your options.txt - but why do it if the game now takes care of it by itself?

The new code you just mentioned might be the problem-
I’m on Windows 7 64bit, and I’ve been trying to figure out why I can’t get any of the builds from the past few days to run more than once.
Perhaps that same code is causing the program to lock when there is a valid options file?
I’m fixing to file a bug report if someone hasn’t beaten me to it.