Saved Game Exchange 0.C

Anyone care to do a Saved Game Exchange? Pretty much play a game until you die (or get bored and suicide). The idea behind this thread is people will play a game and pass it on till someone else. After that person has it they will play till they die and then pass it on to someone else. I suggest virus scan the crap out of it. It should ONLY be the world folder. I suggest using winrar to zip the folder as it makes it easy. If you re-post a game someone else played make sure you give the “path”.

Path for the next person reposting.
Path: Miloch-Belmont->Your Name so people know

So here is Belmont. My character got bored and died to stupidity. If you find his base you’ll be set for a while.
Belmont

Tell me what you think.

So is no one interested in this sort of thing? Can I get some sort of reply? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lovely weather isn’t it?

In deference to Vorchar’s wit…
Can I please get some feedback on what people thought of doing something like this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lovely weather isn’t it?[/quote]

Yes it is :wink:

I think with good npcs and some management of them to build df stile this would be interesting.

Id build you a dungeon to explore :slight_smile: filled with tons of crazy survivors trained by yours truely.

No, this is awesome. I am terrible at this game. I have only made it to day 3, once.

So, I don’t really know what y’all wear, what guns and armor you use, or how you set up bases, or even what monsters you run into, later in the game. It’s why the heavy survivor helmet was the same as a football helmet.

If one other person wants to do this, than I’m in.

Perhaps not exactly what you are looking for, but this might still work on the current version:

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=5072.msg80955#msg80955

Yeah I’d like something like that.

I honestly had just assumed stuff like this was going on all the time and I just never noticed. I’m having a blast as my current character now, but I’d be willing to participate when I have a chance.

If you post up a file and I notice it I’ll create a link to it in the first post.

The general idea behind this to me is well…
When I play the game I always make up little stories about what happened in some locations when things seem out of whack. I think it’d be awesome to join some world another player has played in and find their corpse in a car crashed into a building. Maybe I can find some players last words of warning about some crazy mob somewhere. Or his comment about the damned Jabberwock. Whatever. It makes the world feel more… lived in I guess would be the phrase.

I’m gonna do this. So I guess the path is now Miloch-Belmont->Noodles of Doom?

Sure. I’ll maintain Belmont as a base but also post your path. :slight_smile: Just link me a file when you are done. You can also start you very own path and I’ll post that to the front. I suggest posting it up on a Google drive account. It’s free and I personally like it better then drop box. If you already have one you can create a second and so it’s not linked to your regular email.