Yall want to play together?

Iv gotten kinda bored with cdda lately and have been wanting to spice things up. I was thinking that i could upload my save to my dropbox and we could have a persistent world kinda thing, so we could all play on the same save, updating it once we finish. I think it would be really cool to come across someones failed last stand, or a bunker stocked to the gills in supplies. All are invited, if you wanna join in comment or pm me

If someone has a server it’s actually possible to set up simultaneous play (though you can’t actually interact with each other directly) on the same world. It’s been done a handful of times before, and if anyone wants I seem to remember where the last person to do so gave some instructions on how to do it.

This is great as it emulates a living world that changes through time and survivors leaving their footprints.

If someone has a server it's actually possible to set up simultaneous play (though you can't actually interact with each other directly) on the same world. It's been done a handful of times before, and if anyone wants I seem to remember where the last person to do so gave some instructions on how to do it.
Iv seen it done before, but it requires a bit of set up, i was thinking something people could just hop into