Salvaged Robots question

There is a new mod that comes with the last experimental

One recipe need lots of some special skull.

Where I find so many skulls?

Just find one in the temple and its gone because its a quest item.

can’t tell you off the top of my head but I can tell you how to find out yourself:

go to cdda/data/mods/{salveged_robots’ directory} and look for something named itemgroups.json or similar. These are the “spawn tables” just search for skull (or better yet its id if you know it) and 9+ times outta 10 the group’s name will immediately tell you where to find it/ what to kill. Otherwise you have to start searching the monster or locations files to see what uses that group.

1 Like

Saw this browsing threw the item list:
Necrotic head -> “the severed head of a zombie necromancer…” + “Disassembling this … and might yield: 1 etched human skull.”

Go kill and butcher zombie necromancers!

1 Like

You can find them at museums too, but butchering necrozombies sounds a lot easier.

1 Like

Is the mod still supported/maintained? I wanted to make slapdash paladin but it requires simple flamethrower. Which is obsolete. So unless I edit SDP recipe myself it is uncraftable.

It is not sadly, but I am hoping someone can pick it back up. Think I found another bug though, that being the milspec searchlight schematic doesn’t give any recipes at all to craft the inactive milspec searchlight, which is odd.