Rifle sling idea

I made a feeble attempt at this, but I don’t have time to learn C++…

Rifle slings that allow you to holster your longarm (SMG, Shotgun, Rifle, Crossbow) onto your back, freeing your hands but adding encumbrance. Made of whatever seatbelts are made of (2 long strings?).

A heavy duty leather rifle sling for Launchers.

Along the same lines: Toolbelt that allows you to holster basic tools (hammer, wrench etc). I know Toolbelts add storage, but this would be nice to help de-clutter your inventory I think.

Like this hasn’t come up before…

Actually, it’s one short rope. Two short ropes should be fine for a small or a large person to carry. Maybe add some scrap metal to make it adjustable.

Look up “Survivor utility belt” ingame.

Look, this idea has come up a lot, but no one has gotten around to it yet. Sorry :l Hell, I want to wear my bow but noooooo.

Like this hasn’t come up before…

Actually, it’s one short rope. Two short ropes should be fine for a small or a large person to carry. Maybe add some scrap metal to make it adjustable.

Look up “Survivor utility belt” ingame.

Look, this idea has come up a lot, but no one has gotten around to it yet. Sorry :l Hell, I want to wear my bow but noooooo.[/quote]
In real life, you could just wear any non-compound bow (some compounds as well, but only the giant old ones).

EXACTLY