Ridable creatures and NPC killing?

I’m back again, and this time I’m here talking about ridable creatures, I know this game has some animals that can actually tame and riding it, like cow, horse, cougar(mabye) or even a dinosaur(if you enjoy that mod)

about the tame, I think the gentle creature, you can just simply feed them for a while, or just rideing it untill they give up
and the hostile creature has a little challenging, because they will try to kill you, so, to tame them, you have to stun them, you know how to stun, right? just use tazer or beating it with a blunt stuff, them riding it untill they give up.

also, I was thinking about some skill like speaking, should be more useful, I mean, you disable the npc and the speaking is almost useless on the game, but you can have a friendly creatures. am I right? so, how about you just command them with the speaking skill, to told them what to do, what don’t, and they may misunderstanding about you command, because you speaking level a too low, cause them attack each other, or even kill you, at least the speaking skill can be use on some way even you don’t need the npc, right?

and, that last thing I want to talk about is NPC innocent killing, I saw lot player like to killing NPC just for looting, mabye you don’t have to thinking about good and bad, because is the law is already died, but I think that make game much easy, all you have to do just killing people and loot the food and drinks, It make game no challenging, I think mabye some one should find the way to prevent this aggressive behavior, either make some bounty hunter to hunting the player, or some evil spirit than can mind control player, if they killing too much innocent.

Bounty hunters would be rather useful but as it is, what we’d need NPCs to have is a sense of personal space and volition concerns. So if you are behaving sususpiciously or otherwise in a manner that would put you in a good position to murder them,
Perhaps have recurring morale penalties about that person you killed last week as a separate instance of bad morale, in the form of regret? Perhaps the penalty could stacj with how friendly the NPC is, WHICH leads to another thing…
Npcs need a sense of combat morale. Ones that won’t go apeshit enraged if you insult them or otherwise regard you as a lesser threat than you actually are. Giving them a sense of tactically manuevering the surroundings would also give them a boost, as well as permitting throwing, special item usage, temporary or full retreats, etc.