Refugee Center

I think there should be a way to gain the trust of the free traders so they allow you downstairs or allow you to join because currently the whole blocked off bullshit is annoying me

Welcome to the forums.

And be patient Npcs and several locations are still in development. Askign for it to happen won t change a thing.
Maybe we should take out unfinished things but i feel i would miss them even though they aren t finished.

Heh, think it through a bit, what does a game usually mean when you are completely disallowed from going somewhere?

The downstairs isn’t implemented yet.

what about if you get four or five npcs together you can put down a sign post or something to have the npcs leave your party and make a survivor base or something… wwhere you can give just simple commands from two way radio and you can mark certain locations on the map you marked for looting later which they will send a salvaging party later…

Great idea … except npcs are to retarded as of now xD

Befor so,meone gets the wrong idea ill add:

Ofcouse i want more diverse npc interaction and faction management.
I ll wait for the npcs to stop beeing batshit crazy befor suggesting that though :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:3, topic:8214”]Heh, think it through a bit, what does a game usually mean when you are completely disallowed from going somewhere?

[/quote]Then wasn’t including it at all a bad idea until it had some kind of use?
Sorry if im coming off as a bit sore, eh, what i mean is, isn’t it a bit… misleading? Any enterprising character could probably mine their way into the basement to find what i’d assume is nothing…

[quote=“iceball3, post:6, topic:8214”][quote=“Kevin Granade, post:3, topic:8214”]Heh, think it through a bit, what does a game usually mean when you are completely disallowed from going somewhere?

[/quote]Then wasn’t including it at all a bad idea until it had some kind of use?
Sorry if im coming off as a bit sore, eh, what i mean is, isn’t it a bit… misleading? Any enterprising character could probably mine their way into the basement to find what i’d assume is nothing…[/quote]

Sure, we’ll just ignore the first main push of functioning NPCs (which, I might add, currently holds the Stable naming honors, and justifiably so) because it wasn’t totally complete. If you just want the stuff redacted, that can be considered but is an awful low priority.

I was quite happy to merge two questgivers (with quest lines and targets, with pretty decent combat NPCs), a merchant, and a Harvest Moon quartermaster so folks had reason to farm.