Random people yelling at me?

I’m just crafting and reading in my base on the utskirts of town and every once in a while when I craft or read someone yells at me " your gonna rot in hell! STOP READING!". Only NPC is like 8 map tiles away no way he can see me either.

Could it be the zombie soldier next door? Can they speak now?

or there is a grecken… its huminoid

Go out and investigate it…

It’s probably a Mi-go or some other nether critter some of makes noises that are like talking

AH fuck. It is a mi-go. Well damn it. back to my FFIX class challenge. some days I don’t have the patience to play this game. Loving the new update tho.

Mi-gos say very appropriate things sometimes. Once, a mi-go popped out of a portal (because of attention) and woke me up by saying “I’ve been looking all over for you.”

This would give me the creeps. At least.

This would give me the creeps. At least.[/quote]

The baby crying at the labs…

“They took my baby.”

“They took my baby.”[/quote]

Aaaaaand that was the creepiest thing i’ve ever seen.

A baby crying in an abandoned lab? You don’t say.

A baby crying in an abandoned lab? You don’t say.[/quote]Jesus Christfuck, what was that thing?

How do I uh, how do I embed videos again?

“You’re just copying what I say, aren’t you?” Heard that once, or something like that.

A baby crying in an abandoned lab? You don’t say.[/quote]Jesus Christfuck, what was that thing?[/quote]

That my friend was a rather nasty mutant in STALKER: Call of Pripyat. I suggest playing the game highly.

“You’re just copying what I say, aren’t you?” Heard that once, or something like that.[/quote]

Spoiler:

If you open the json with all the voices, you will realize it’s a chat two scientists are having.

Not using the spoiler tag because lazyness

I read your message from the bottom up… i didn t know that.

I ll deffinatly murder your ingame alter ego with extreme prejudice. (as soon as i can)

Hahahaha, well, looks like he will be the easiest to kill so d:

Seriously, looks like I’m the only one trying to give a soft time to Ekarus. Poor dude.

Kill the Great Lord for now, it’s the same!

he got it realy easy with me . i am not asking him to do anything. that should be an easy task.

Dammit, you did win this time!

I’ll seek revenge (?