Creepy Lab

I just came across a lab, and as I was walking through a hallway, I started hearing things about observing human brains and ethics and children. I then discovered that they were coming from a room with a Mi-Go contained, and I was wondering if the sounds were a recording that was on a loop. I killed the Mi-Go, and the “voices” stopped. Did the Mi-Go imitate the last human voices it heard? Creepy, but amazingly cool.

Mi-go is a sentient creature, and very creepy. It wonders if you understand it.

“I wonder, will it react differently to children?” or something along those lines. Naturally it was followed by voice of a kid screaming about his leg being taken from him. Mi-Go’s=No me gusta, but in a good way.

the first lab i entered in V0.7 had his creepy voice and i think the stairs led down to his chamber area and i also thought this was for all labs.

The Mi-go is an otherworldly creature that repeats what it had heard before when it was being experimented on. It does not actually understand any of it as far as I know.

I dunno, half of it seems to come from the scientists perspective and half seems to be from it’s perspective. Or maybe other subjects?

I read “The Whisperer in Darkness” before, very creepy when I read someone’s brain has already been put in a vessel by those Mi-gos.

Oh, by the way. a delightful note on my experiences on mi-go is they can apparently teleport given enough time.

FWIW the Mi-Go’s noise tends to count for spawn upgrades–at least I’ve found labs around them are a LOT more populated.

If this is happening know that it’s not intended, but rather is a problem due to the save/load process the game uses with monsters, similar to the old “teleporting turrets” bug.

If this is happening know that it’s not intended, but rather is a problem due to the save/load process the game uses with monsters, similar to the old “teleporting turrets” bug.[/quote]
that really wasn’t a problem for that character for he promptly hacked it to death

Well, he is weak anyway.