"It is interesting in observing an human brain"

This happened in a Science lab, the newest SDL build, with random & static NPCs on. So, I heard “It is interesting in observing an human brain.” and an woman and a girl crying out. Is it just happening in my character’s head, or is something is really happening? Soon after i got a Debug message about an NPC with no fine location data, and the coords looked like they were in the science lab.

Meh, I haven’t crafted mininukes to kill squirrels you know…

You are paralyzed! His deep red eyes gaze at you! You are paralyzed!

I also happen to be faster than light.

He is made of regenerating spiders, thousands of regenerating spiders.

The voices you are hearing are unrelated to the debug message.

You’re not hallucinating the voices, but they aren’t what they seem.

Thank you for answering my question :slight_smile:

You’re only saying that 'cuz you’re not getting asraed at present by the Horror. :slight_smile:

Amigara Horrors aren’t noted for their carnal attacks. They are extremely deadly, though.

Amigara Horrors aren’t noted for their carnal attacks. They are extremely deadly, though.[/quote]

I guess he meant Mi-Gos and human centipedes , wich are quite horny.

Amigara Horrors aren’t noted for their carnal attacks. They are extremely deadly, though.[/quote]

Can I just say that I’d never heard of The Enigma of Amigara Fault until I stumbled across it in this game. I went and read the comic online, and it freaked me right the eff out.

googles

Holy shit! It’s THIS thing!

[size=6pt]Everybody praise Cryaotic! Woooo~![/size]

So what are the voices a portal, ghosts of past experiments, or Cthulhu.

ghosts! :stuck_out_tongue: but no it’s this thing do not read the spoiler because it’s a real spoiler Mi-go which does a parrot attack specialty

Oh I was thinking its was those things, because they were where the noise was.

It is Mi-go , a creature who can repeat human sounds and is telling what has happened in the labs. But it doesn’t understand human language , it is just repeating what it heard in the past

Moderator Action: Ew, No, and we don’t need to hear about that.

wat.

Anyway,

The Mi-go’s are some tough bastards to take down, it took me 4 point blank shotgun blasts and a few follow up pistol rounds to kill one. Also, why are there dead naked bodies in a lab?