Radiation: I has it

Not sure how I’m not dead at this point, but whatever.

Behold:

Please tell us what wonderful mutation you got from it. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the thing with toxic waste dumps, radiation.

Sadly, I was killed by bees before I could get any more mutations.

Really? Every time i enter a lab i just keep mutating every 20 steps.

Hazmasuit + Gasmask + Iodin pill dosis at which a “normal” human would die.
Fuck you radiation! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“jimy, post:6, topic:152”]Hazmasuit + Gasmask + Iodin pill dosis at which a “normal” human would die.
Fuck you radiation! :P[/quote]
has there ever been a sign in which shows the protagonist as “human”

Human? The symbol is obviously a coiled snake ‘@’.

It’s clearly a Danish pastry.

You are clearly playing as modern art.

Damnit, I think gtaguy wins this one.

yea yea he does.

Lol. A Winner is You!

Congratz, You Are Winner!

[size=1pt]Big Rigs has this wonderful message shown when you win a hard race.[/size]

This forum is credit to Internet!

[size=1pt]Big Rigs has this wonderful message shown when you win a hard race.[/size][/quote]
Actually, it’s ‘You’re Winner!’ It was the primary motivation I had behind creating Cataclysm Hardcore Edition

[size=1pt]Big Rigs has this wonderful message shown when you win a hard race.[/size][/quote]
Actually, it’s ‘You’re Winner!’ It was the primary motivation I had behind creating Cataclysm Hardcore Edition[/quote]

Downloaded… Now to find out why it’s called Hardcore. I’m gonna find out soon, I guess.

EDIT: Hahahah, you made my day :smiley:

I made it in response to a dude in #rgrd mentioning he’d never won a proper Roguelike before :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta admit it, it was damn hard to win… That NPC even struggled once to give me those 9mm bullets, slapped me down with his “No way, fuck yourself!” … but I managed to pick up all my powers and convince him that I’m the man that shall wield them with pride. I been through some fights, but this… This was real adrenaline.