Strange and sudden mutations

Hi guys,
today when I was playing my character had strange behaviour: it started teleporting, or got random blindness (it’s mi-goes fault? Ectoplasm stuff?) then he got a couple of mutations: “mouth flaps” from chimera category and “head bumps” from i dunno what category. Now it is affected by shakes and I don’t know if it is related to this.

Before all this strange mutations I explored a treatment plant, but I didn’t drink sewage samples or so it seems.

Any hint? Am I turning in a sort of demon? Am I about to write some game creepypasta? :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be radiation?

Dunno, but it might be.

Can purifier get me rid of those two mutations?

Also, since he has shakes what should I take? Iodine tabs for radiations? Flu shot? Antibiotics? Cold syrup?

Purifier would get rid of the mutations, Iodine tablets would get rid of the radiation over time, and I think the shakes just go away after a while.

Uhm… according to my research, shakes could be caused by teleports I experienced. I think they will end sooner or later. Now I shoulda cure those mutations, the problem is I already have other mutations I don’t want to lose.

Either teleporting or a run-in with a creepy Flaming Eye. shudder Those tend to cause a laundry list of Bad Stuff.

I don’t think either of those two mutations actually does anything, so you can probably just safely ignore them (of course I might be wrong, I haven’t looked at the mutation effects list for a while).

Good point. Mouth flaps impinge on your appearance and are the stepping-stone to Mandibles & Mouth Tentacles; Head Bumps lead to horns, antennae, all that good stuff.

So yeah. Kordian might end up some sort of horned Cthulhuoid mutant, but xe’s not there yet.

So, I got rid of those mutations.

Shakes were a little difficult to heal. I took some royal jelly but I’m not sure it cured this sickness as the status left after some hours I ate it.

[quote=“Kordian, post:9, topic:6132”]So, I got rid of those mutations.

Shakes were a little difficult to heal. I took some royal jelly but I’m not sure it cured this sickness as the status left after some hours I ate it.[/quote]
If it was indeed caused by tele glow then it probably just wore off eventually. I don’t think royal jelly will cure tele glow.

Last thing I would like to understand is why I began randomly teleporting. Are there monsters capable to teleport you while chasing you?

Teleglow.

i had things like that too but i got fungal parasite and few times i was bloated by boomer (but no boomers around) alslo i do not had mutations now i know what i had