Prevent Zombie Revivification: Skeletons

Hello,

Perhaps this is intended, but I feel like reporting it, nevertheless.

With the mod active, that prevents zombies from reviving, corpses are no longer displayed in a different colour, to show the change that they’re no longer really dangerous.
However, Skeletons (and also Skeleton dogs, IIRC) are still displayed differently when a killed. So I assume, that they are also going to revive, unless butchered or smashed.
In my opinion the mod should just disable skeletons as well.

Highlighting the corpses is actually a side effect of the system, been meaning to suppress that.
Could you check that they actually revive before reporting it as a bug?

Well, I am not sure I can work out how debug mode works, so I thought until then someone might have the time to quickly check it.

Also I explicitly stated, that I have no idea whether they are acutally going to revive or not. I simply observed that corpses were no longer displayed with a different colour, when using the mod, so I thought it could mean that corpses are no longer “important” as they won’t get up and try to kill you anymore.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:2, topic:7131”]Highlighting the corpses is actually a side effect of the system, been meaning to suppress that.
Could you check that they actually revive before reporting it as a bug?[/quote]

Confirmed that both skeletons and skeleton dogs revive.

Zigs, zougars, zolves, zoose, z-9 and rottweilers revive too.