Player overmap autotravel

Boo. Landmines were the best source of gunpowders. Assuming you can get your hands on them and not die.

Just noticed that while using auto travel it doesn’t always correctly show the terrain my character must have seen.

It seems like the game is sort of skipping frames to speed up the travel process, but the game only adds terrain to my memory when it actually displays my character’s position.

That’s precisely what it’s doing. Its only drawing terrain once every 24 tiles to avoid slow down but as a side effect you don’t memorize those tiles since you never actually saw them.

0.D-5043 seems to be stopping vehicle auto-move with EVERY TURN. There are no monsters in sight and I am attempting to go forward 1 single map tile in a straight line on a road without a vehicle except mine.
Kind of unsure what is going on.

I can confirm that auto travel on foot is excellent - although I think I will make little use of it as I haul my loot on my bike -> deathmobile.

As discussed just a few points above, vehicle auto.move isn’t a feature yet

Not quite yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To be fair. I think the skipping is legit. Every time I leave the house. I swear most people drive with their eyes closed :wink: