PKs_Rebalancing

Oh so it IS a regular DDA monster.

I wonder why it gives errors only when paired with PK.

So this error not important?

Oh no.
Annoying? Yes. Important? Not even a little bit. It doesnā€™t even do anything when a bear cub attacks you, it just stubbornly appears at worldgen.

1 Like

New update, PK Rebalancing wasnā€™t actually very balanced at all after first aid kids and other meds were changed to no longer instaheal in the main game, but not this mod, so naturally I fixed that!
Canā€™t be having a difficulty mod make the game easier can we?

https://mega.nz/#!eNsx3LQZ!qO5gP_1iBEtyfUaFzBGY_yEnlQVBzpB6MJ4FYDG2GFo

Includes previous fix of course.

changelog for updates made after this post:
made PK-rebalance spears work with the spear sling and have parity with current changes!

bumping because updated mod to fix near-sightedness and far sightedness for new glasses changes.

Yep. Broken again with newest update.

Shouldā€™ve shown a screenshot of the error, anyway my updated version will be updated again if anything is broken, if you can ignore the errors and get in-game just fine, itā€™s not broken unless you experience things not working as intended.
Edit: Fixed, hereā€™s the link to the new thread that Iā€™ll be posting updates in from now on.

i try use pk rebalancing but doesnt work in current build

This is not the one youā€™re supposed to use, do not dump threads that have not been touched for a year or longer.
If a thread is dead, assume the mod is too, thereā€™s another thread for my unofficial patch to this that does work as far as Iā€™m aware.