PK's Rebalancing Mod

The flu_zed is quite confusing with “Quivering bowels.” Can it be made more clear?

and why would drinking bee balm tea increase radiation by 3?

{
“type”: “effect_type”,
“id”: “took_flumed”,
“base_mods”: {
“rad_amount”: [3],
“health_amount”: [-5]
}

3 rads is negligible.

any liquid or food in a post nuke world would have ambient rads.

all basic foodstuffs have some rads.

quivering bowels - i.e. shaky diarrhea gut.

stamina effects were updated. I’m not sure those updates were significant in coregame tbh. 10 and 5 percent is small.

I remember getting Extreme Metabolism once and seeing a big difference. I’m wondering why, because the numbers are interfering with what I’m seeing. Perhaps it’s because its the enhanced speed of stamina regeneration?

It may be me, but I don’t see the changes in Stamina Regen in the mod’s document. Not sure why, but I’m gonna look again.

I’ll look again.

its not my intention to nerf anything

so… how do i download the file from… the web where all you can do is to look at the code, to i copy paste all files? of course that idea is ridiculous so… tell me how to download stuff? theres only viem code and no download button
EDIT: i already have this mod but i have a zip that has no files in it… i also have no idea how i got the file
EDIT2: oh, i get zips whit nothing in them if i download from dropbox?
EDIT3: the file is 200kb but it shows that nothing in in it, and in my file explorer thing i have “sgow hidden stuff” enabled, do i need root to see that stuff?
EDIT4: after butring on some undertale epic songs to give me hope, i used cheeky breeky ways and changes zip to file, i found bunch of code… i achieved absolutely nothing, go me!
EDIT5: i tryed to… copy paste all the code into holder thing, the… folder, yes, i tryed to copy paste the xode into a folder so after painfully faiting 20m foe the thing to scroll… ummm… well…

also the cocnut song came on, and other songs not about hope, do i give up

Not sure if this is a bug or if its just me, but Vehicle Tanks don’t seem to collect Acid Water in Acid Rain. Which is kinda annoying, but not game breaking, I guess.

EDIT: That, or acid water collects REAL slowly. I think it may be that, actually.

It’s slow but not only that is the tank has any water in it it will not fill(you are better off using a funnel on the ground and waiting a bit).

The newest experimental update borked something. Trying to load a map with your mod throws a bunch of errors about subway stations and then crashes.

Did crash appear when loading savegame or starting new game?

Starting a new game. I just tried loading an existing savegame and it threw the same errors but didn’t actually crash. It managed to load up properly (I think).

Following changes are required to fix loading errors:

• all references of subway_station in pk_overmap_freqloc.json and pk_overmap.json should be replaced with underground_sub_station;
  • all references of hospital in pk_scenerios.json should be replaced with hospital_2.

Updated files for version 5.6.4c are here: