Permenant Disabilities/Wounds

[quote=“iceball3, post:20, topic:8299”]I was more thinking the potential “full cybernetic limb replacements” system i’ve been hearing about. Cutting off an infected limb doesn’t seem like it should be completely forfeit either, if still really hard to pull off succesfully.

Though,thinking about it, the fusion blaster arm should probably be craftable to be used as an external gun, with suffucient electronics skill.[/quote]

You mean crafting a gun using the fusion blaster arm cbm?
You can do that ingame.
Or did you mean something else?

Really? Damn i need to check before i suggest things.

Something that’s always bugged me about broken limbs: when you break a leg, you have to put a cast on both legs. It confuses me. Shouldn’t you be able to decide what leg you want to put what on? Pants, obviously, have to go on both, but a sheath and a holster or a splint only goes on one leg, yet is very clearly displayed in the options as being on both.

It’s a bit of an immersion breaker when you have to splint both the broken and the perfectly good leg in order for one or the other to heal. Individual limbs need to be able to be dressed and equipped individually.

[quote=“Wally-kun, post:23, topic:8299”]Something that’s always bugged me about broken limbs: when you break a leg, you have to put a cast on both legs. It confuses me. Shouldn’t you be able to decide what leg you want to put what on? Pants, obviously, have to go on both, but a sheath and a holster or a splint only goes on one leg, yet is very clearly displayed in the options as being on both.

It’s a bit of an immersion breaker when you have to splint both the broken and the perfectly good leg in order for one or the other to heal. Individual limbs need to be able to be dressed and equipped individually.[/quote]

We’ve got infrastructure to handle that (go i2amroy!) but no UI we’re comfortable making players use. :-/

Make charcoal edible.

Make charcoal edible.[/quote]

IIRC vomiting should reduce alcohol & foodpoisoning durations?

IIRC vomiting should reduce alcohol & foodpoisoning durations?[/quote]

You’re right, charcoal isn’t effective against alcohol poisoning, but it should still work against most other poisons. So eating tainted meat and then eating charcoal should work.

IIRC vomiting should reduce alcohol & foodpoisoning durations?[/quote]

You’re right, charcoal isn’t effective against alcohol poisoning, but it should still work against most other poisons. So eating tainted meat and then eating charcoal should work.[/quote]

It will NOT, however, help the sudden dip in your vitality. So I guess it would make that desperate measure only slightly more feasible.