OxB: Law of the Future (Cannibal restaraunt)

I found this pizza in ordinary pizza parlor.
Yeah…
Pizza. Out of human. I found it lying on the table there. Fresh and nice.

Does it mean in the future it’s legal to sell stuff like that, lol? Or was the pizza parlor illegal being in the centre of the town?

;_;

I’m pretty sure this isn’t supposed to happen…

My god somebody finally hit it… I thought it’d never happen. When I did the cannibal expansion I set an EXTREMELY low chance of cannibal food spawning in fast-food places as a bad joke.

So congrats on discovering the one pizza-place in a million with a cannibal cook who forgot to take his prize home.

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:3, topic:8076”]My god somebody finally hit it… I thought it’d never happen. When I did the cannibal expansion I set an EXTREMELY low chance of cannibal food spawning in fast-food places as a bad joke.

So congrats on discovering the one pizza-place in a million with a cannibal cook who forgot to take his prize home.[/quote]

JESUS WHY EKARUS

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:4, topic:8076”][quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:3, topic:8076”]My god somebody finally hit it… I thought it’d never happen. When I did the cannibal expansion I set an EXTREMELY low chance of cannibal food spawning in fast-food places as a bad joke.

So congrats on discovering the one pizza-place in a million with a cannibal cook who forgot to take his prize home.[/quote]

JESUS WHY EKARUS[/quote]

Never thought I’d get to use this one.

So congrats on discovering the one pizza-place in a million with a cannibal cook who forgot to take his prize home.
That was UNEXPECTED.

[quote=“EditorRUS, post:6, topic:8076”]

That was UNEXPECTED.[/quote]

In all seriousness though I think the chance is set at like… 2? At least for a human burger in a burger-joint.