On the subject of the regugee center and that ilk

So, the refugee center and the ranch. Amazingly useful places )some free supplies, places to trade, even automated farming), but I have had a few issues.

For instance, the quests. There is only one quest at a time from each NPC, but the way many of them are told it appears that some could, or rather should, be simultaneous. Is there any chance that they will be?

And on the subject of quests, it appears that for quests like the 200 two-by-fours or 20 pieces of glass are nigh impossible to complete without cheating (such as using the item spawn menu to give you all of the necessary items, then talking to the quest giver before a tick has passed). So, what are the chances of being able to turn in quests piecemeal, as you have the resources available?

And finally, are there any places which outline what sort of things various NPC factions will consist of? There are a few hints in game, but information on the forums is rather slim. I think it would be amazing to find one of those fortified airbases filled with national guard units that are mentioned here and there, or a camp of survivors living on their own (similar to the bandit camp, but a separate faction that may or may not be friendly), or anything else of that sort.

[quote=“AseaHeru, post:1, topic:10229”]For instance, the quests. There is only one quest at a time from each NPC, but the way many of them are told it appears that some could, or rather should, be simultaneous. Is there any chance that they will be?

And on the subject of quests, it appears that for quests like the 200 two-by-fours or 20 pieces of glass are nigh impossible to complete without cheating (such as using the item spawn menu to give you all of the necessary items, then talking to the quest giver before a tick has passed). So, what are the chances of being able to turn in quests piecemeal, as you have the resources available?[/quote]

1. [simultaneous quests] Yup this is true. Some quests should be active in parallel with each other.
  2. [cheating] No, these quests are not too hard. The foreman says it himself: Having a truck to haul all that stuff is strongly recommended.
    Bout piecemeal completion, this is implemented in a way: you can be dropping stuff at the ranch until you got enough, THEN talk to the foreman for quest completion.

Where do you drop it? I had piles of the stuff in the barn where the dude is in and it wouldn’t accept them.

As for the truck, Im not talking about getting the things to the place, Iam talking just about handing them in.

I drop them at the ground near the foreman, and i may do it more than once until i got enough to complete the quest. Then, when i i’m ready i talk to him…
Is this not working for you?

Nope, and thats when the items are right next to him.

Atleast, that was the case as of 86f42bb… Gonna test the latest.

Well, looks like someone else noticed that and fixed it. Thats nice.