Oh... wait, what?

So i was sick with the Common Cold recently but recovered and on the next day something strange happend. I woke up thirsty, did some crafting, started reading a book, nothing unusual, not hungry. And then, not literally 3 hours after i woke up:

No other negative effects or explanation to what is going on, am i just missing something?

Edit: Im on 0.C-2856 btw, forgot to add.

You might not have slept long enough. If you are hungry/thirsty/tired enough it will take you awhile to get back up to ~100%

Bug reports generally go to “Garage” section

May be metabolic bionic + something that drains energy.

We had a bug that caused vehicles with pedals to drain tons of hunger/thirst/fatigue from the nearby player (even when not sitting at the pedals), but it was fixed before 0.C. Unless someone reactivated it, it shouldn’t happen.

Might possibly be related to mutation rework, but I can’t really tell how could it work.

I dont think you understood me, i woke up and i was only thirsty, and after 3 hours out of nowhere in 1 turn i went from ‘no sleep debuff’ to Dead Tired.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:3, topic:9149”]Bug reports generally go to “Garage” section

May be metabolic bionic + something that drains energy.

We had a bug that caused vehicles with pedals to drain tons of hunger/thirst/fatigue from the nearby player (even when not sitting at the pedals), but it was fixed before 0.C. Unless someone reactivated it, it shouldn’t happen.

Might possibly be related to mutation rework, but I can’t really tell how could it work.[/quote]

I know but i tought this could be a feature or a illness of some sort.

Thanks for the clarification tho, much appreciated, too many variables or i would tell you exactly how it happens, will watch out for certain actions next time it does happen, cheers!

For future reference you might also want to choose a more telling title for a bug reporting thread. If someone finds a solution to your problem they will have an easier time finding your thread again if it’s titled “Rapid thirst” instead of “OMG this just happened”, “Didn’t expect that lol” or “Why, Jesus, Why?!” Makes it less frustrating for people trying to help.