Oh my god, she's wearing THAT?!

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I love to look over the outfits of fallen zombies and try to think of what bizarre last moments they must have been in before becoming undead. Sure, I know it’s mostly random and sure, I know the end of the world can make things go… weird, but some of the outfits on the fallen just make me laugh.

I think I remember one who was in a wedding dress and veil (sweet right?), but had a set of brass knuckles on her as well. With a wife like that, the cataclysm may have been the best thing that could’ve happened to that poor groom. :rofl:

Cop zombies with gold grills, little kids in tuxedos, tough zombies carrying a doll. I could go on and on. Anyone else ever look over inventories and come up with little stories about what the were thinking or doing right up until they turned?

6 Likes

Some of that was addressed, I think. Kid zombies used to drop crack and sometimes wear wedding dresses, iirc.

I’d imagine they’ll be refined more in the future, there was a PR a little while back that made most drops fit within traditional gender roles, so there was less of a ‘random’ feel to it, and something more reasonable.

We still get a lot of random zombies dropping bike helmets, which was the first thing that came to mind when I read this.

Try imagining a fat zombie in nothing but underwear and high heels shreaded to half a bar.

The horror…

1 Like

I think one of them was wearing the type of “clothes” i found in a sex shop in game, also one of the child zombies had a wedding ring which was a tad creepy.

Just the other day I had a child zombie wearing a bondage suit :grimacing:
Lol

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty much any walking corpse found wielding a vibrator evokes a weird image

6 Likes

Lol, indeed… At the same time given the moral depravity of society these days also no surprise either. :wink:

1 Like

Don’t forget, the bride might have found the brass knuckles while trying to escape zombies.

The story for why a child had a wedding ring might be less salacious and more really, really sad.

2 Likes

Yeah it can be open to near limitless scenarios basically which is fine with me personally

I’ve noticed a huge number of wedding dresses. My recent play had about 60% of the Z’s clustered around a farm and small town wearing them. There were only a few tuxedos though so I imagined it as a mass Mormon wedding; several of the ‘brides’ were children as well so, yeah…

3 Likes

my recent weird zombies loot was a dress on a electric zombie…

a bit of shocking discovery but nonetheless i love it.

3 Likes

Which is 90% of every corpse I found so far.

OK, 2 pairs of earrings and fur pants, whatever. But dental grill + headlamp??

3 Likes

I know, this is about the (weird) things Zombies are wearing, but, just for a moment… can we admire this crossbow wielding, duffel bag wearing intercom?

I’m not sure what I was expecting when I (L)ooked at it, but it definitely wasn’t that

2 Likes