Add "sanity checks" for clothing on zombies

I’ve been seeing Orthodox priests dressed in cassocks wearing leather cat tails and platinum grills. I’ve seen zombies wearing tuxedos and cargo pants. It’s a madhouse. It would be nice to have some basic “outfit pools” that zombies can draw from so that we don’t have to deal with the Fashion Apocalypse as well.

1 Like

In the grim darkness of the Cataclysm, there is only fashion madness.

7 Likes

I just found a zombie wearing two belts, a kilt, a sweater, a top hat, winter gloves, two platinum grills, and knee pads. I am now convinced that The Blob had already taken control of humanity much earlier and tried to dress it’s thralls itself, having no idea how humans are supposed to dress themselves.

12 Likes

An inability to match clothing is an early sign of blob psychosis!

2 Likes

I very much want this to be canon.

4 Likes

Dramatic re-enactment.

22 Likes

Awesome, I love it! I personally find the absurd clothing drops amusing. Hopefully it doesn’t change too much. :wink:

I got you beat friend. I just seen that very thing in real life 2 days back…Pfft…fashion noobs :wink:

That’s freaking amazing! xD

1 Like

I’m more worried about finding child zombies with ankle holsters and crack on them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve actually found child zombies with crack on them before.

No, I meant that I actually found crack and an ankle holster on a child zombie :stuck_out_tongue:

I too have found drugs on child zombies, remember that a child could be a 14 year old, not all children are 5.

1 Like

14 year olds with crack and holsters make me nervous :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well just saying it’s not quite as absurd when viewed that way :wink:

1 Like

I swear those teenagers scare the living shit out of me. They can care less, as long as someone will bleed. So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose; maybe they’ll leave you along, but not me.

1 Like

After at least five years of lurking the dda forums I finally create an account and break my silence just to say: omg it’s Tommy freakin’ Wiseau!

1 Like

Found child with motorcycle helmet, boots and touring suit on, shits crazy.

cataclysm-tiles_2020_04_24_21_05_18_176