Oh jeez, what did I do now

http://imgur.com/5VQfghr

I think this is the Expansion mod that’s all screwed up. I assume there are more errors above these, but I can’t scroll up to find out. I’ve got several gun-related mods installed, but Expansion is the only one where any of this text appears. Also, when I play, there are only like six guns that show up in gunstores, and almost no magazines for any of them. What in god’s name have I done?

I have no idea.

Post your version number. It can be found on the title screen and will be something like 0.C-######-???

Also, post your mod list. I can’t fix your problem, but if anybody who has any idea how to even approach the problem will be able to offer any insight, they’ll want and need this information.

I don’t have “Expansion” on my list of mods. Did you manually install it? If so, it might just be wise not to play with that specific mod instead. I think that perhaps it hasn’t updated to the latest content regarding guns and magazines.

Artyom (author of the mod in question) hasn’t been around to update his mod since the great magazine overhaul. He recently posted in his thread about intending to bring it up to date though. For now, just disable it until it gets updated.