Oddity Dump, Bleeding Edge Builds

Base volume is 0 so yeah, it stacks with equipment. :P[/quote]
Lol didn’t even think about it, for some reason I was thinking it was 40.

I think a rock got bloody (my blood) and it ended up as a %. It was in a door, dunno if that does anything.

There’s a mean oversight with siphoning. The prompts loop so you’ll be forced to pour gas on the ground in case you don’t have a container.

Can’t you just put the gas back into the vehicle? I haven’t been keeping absolutely up to date but last I tried this it asks to refill vehicle, then for a container, then loops.

Probably works. Haven’t tried it. Kept expecting for it to do so automatically.
Blinded by nerd rage!

Sling says throwing skill used, still uses firearms

Edit: It’s actually training throwing AND firearms. As nice as that is, it’s broken.

Edit edit: Does sewing automatically use rags nearby? Seems it never used rags before, but now it does. Maybe during reinforcement?

[quote=“pingpong, post:66, topic:1577”]Sling says throwing skill used, still uses firearms

Edit: It’s actually training throwing AND firearms. As nice as that is, it’s broken.

Edit edit: Does sewing automatically use rags nearby? Seems it never used rags before, but now it does. Maybe during reinforcement?[/quote]
Currently firearms is the generic ‘ranged’ skill, I understand there is a change of some kind planned.

Repairing damaged clothes and reinforcing them now requires rags or leather, yes. On the bright side we can now reinforce more than just cloth stuff.

I have a wood axe in my inventory and can’t use construction menu to chop up a log. I can apply the axe to a log in my inventory, and that’s the only way to cut it up.

The construction menu is for chopping up fallen trees, if you can pick the log up, it is a different kind of log that must have an ax or saw 'a’pplied to it.

I installed a frame and floor trunk, and the response is “You install replace one of the Car’s tires with frame.”

Also, I can’t seem to access this floor trunk (highlighted). I believe I was able to before I added on the right side of stuff. Proximity issue? Needs to be next to a wheel well?

Also I can’t make a normal trunk or other storage space. so I assume floor trunk is as large as a normal trunk (which gets removed as scrap metal).

Edit: I made a trunk in the space to the right, and it still won’t let me use it. Does it just give the first floor trunk more volume? (sorta like storage batteries charging when they’re not below solar panels)

Edit Edit: I have a feeling it’s the latter, I’ve shoved so much stuff into my floor space it’s ridiculous.

While installing a solar panels, I was interrupted and asked if I wanted to stop siphoning gas (no tanks on the car), and when I was butchering a zombie, it asked me if I wanted to stop foraging.

Edit: After being interrupted a different session it asks if I wanted to stop pumping gas.

“You have a huge rack of antlers, like those of a moose. They prevent you from hearing headwear that is not made of fabric, but provides a weak headbutt attack.”

Amusing typo.

@pingpong
You have nothing to worry about, the car looks nice. Go get some empty cans with that female NPC and get married. She’ll be thrilled, and zombies will just love the noise.

Friendly blob deaths are causing crashes. Y U DO THIS, FRIENDLY BLOB?

Found out what the issues with the trunks was… they don’t tell you when they’re empty. By jove they hold a lot of stuff though.

Edit: Nevermind, I seemed to have mistaken which arrows were the best, presuming that fletched field point were the best for some reason.

It seems that I can’t close a tent because “There’s an open canvas flap in the way!”

Not sure if this is intended or not!

Edit: Also found out that the shelter kit does the same thing.

Hahahahaha, Nice.
An open canvas flap is in the way…
Hahahaha, I so want to try that now. : )