Oddity Dump, Bleeding Edge Builds

So you can’t make it from scratch?

IIRC you need a higher skill level to make one from scratch. Could be wrong tough.

The full one need surival skill level 2.

The nightly build link on the main site doesn’t seem to be up to date, human corpses still give plant marrow when butchered.

I think you might be right.

The file seem to be from the first of june.
cdda-current.zip 01-Jun-2013 18:48 4.3M

Source:
http://assets.cataclysmdda.com/downloads/windows_binaries/

There’s a slight glitch when skidding with an out of control vehicle. You can instantly regain control by fiddling with cruise control speed a few times.

Also, suicidal turrets in science labs.

It blew up right after.

I’m using the latest build as of today and it seems that crafting a slingshot crashes my game. I am not sure if others are experiencing this as well, though.

[Update]
Seems crafting makeshift beds are also causing crashes. Perhaps there is something wonky with crafting in general? It seems meat and a few other choice items are alright, though.

Updated thread title.

[quote=“Cenobite, post:28, topic:1577”]I’m using the latest build as of today and it seems that crafting a slingshot crashes my game. I am not sure if others are experiencing this as well, though.

[Update]
Seems crafting makeshift beds are also causing crashes. Perhaps there is something wonky with crafting in general? It seems meat and a few other choice items are alright, though.[/quote]
To me even .5 crashed when I tried using damaged pieces of fur pelts for crafting. Maybe you can try it with the same pieces.

When I break a window with a stone it doesn’t drop the sheets and the string. Only when smashed it does. Also, shooting it gets you nothing.

It might be that army helmets currently don’t work as intended. Mine never get damaged and I’m pretty sure they don’t provide any protection.

I got a question, dosent this thread defeat the purpose of the threads system, I think posting everything under teh same thread make the issues less visible.

I might be wrong, or not /shrug

Loup

This thread is for small things. Stuff you think doesn’t need a dedicated thread.

Solar panel cars currently don’t recharge right. “The Car’s engine emits a sneezing sound” happens even though you’re not accelerating.

there is a bug about this, if you remove the top from the vehicle it works.

as long as there is no inside.

Tons of craftable items lack properly formatted descriptions. Probably known, but just in case.

Cannot replicate, I was playing with yesterday’s build and had a fully functional and modified electric car with no significant problems. They do only charge when it’s sunny according to the wiki, could that be the issue?.

Can’t chop down a tree or carve wood with a hatchet, which sort of makes sense, but its description says it’s “great for cutting wood”.

The same problem as Slax has. While it is sunny, solar cars doesnt recharge.