NPC Questline (possible spoilers maybe?)

So i have been doing missions for an NPC friend of mine, fist killing a jabberwock, then some zombies and then a master. Then she told me to get her friend in a nearby cabin. I went there, talked to him, and now he is following me. I have 2 items in my mission log now, one says recruit tracker, the other just Tracker. I have no idea what the fuck to do, as both him and the NPC who gave the quest still seem to expect me to do something for them. I think he said something about weapons, but he already has a gun and ammo. I really am enjoying this questline and hope it is not unfinished, anyone know what they want?

I think that’s it, so far. Enjoy your derpy but well-armed NPCs.

Damn, i was afraid this was the case. Oh well. The biggest problem is that this new guy is following me around, but since he doesnt like me that much i cant just get him to guard a place, which is mildly inconvenient. Can’t wait till this sort of thing get completed!

Just disband, then. Or make a signpost and tell him to wait there.

i have problem with quest line too one npc what have questline to get american flag>black box>decrypt it now give me a quest to find a military squad in sarphofagus but there is no body no alive soldiers no dead soldiers no zombie soldiers nothing what cound the mission as finished i looted whole place even i repaired that truck (to get all these loot to my base still few 55 gal barrels left) its broken or what?

The hazmat sarcophagus was never finished, unfortunately. Seems like you made a profit, though.

I think the corporate records and patient records quest-lines are somewhat complete?

yes, lots of mutagen and weed with other crap with nearly working military truck upstairs they are nice looting places after getting anbc suit and learing how to mine downstairs

The hazmat sarcophagus was never finished, unfortunately. Seems like you made a profit, though.[/quote]

Why no remove it if isn’t working and implement it in when it’s ready? Some people like to make those repetitive, stupid missions you know :'/

The hazmat sarcophagus was never finished, unfortunately. Seems like you made a profit, though.[/quote]

Why no remove it if isn’t working and implement it in when it’s ready? Some people like to make those repetitive, stupid missions you know :'/[/quote]

Because there’s enough content for players to get mileage from the sarcophagus as-is, real life happens to people, and this is the first that I’ve heard of folks actually getting to that mission.

actualy i like this place too even if mission is unfinished it can contain nice things like military truck or anbc suit

Also because when people finally manage to get to the unfinished end and want more it helps create pressure to continue it, which could very well make a new developer stand up and keep making more missions.