Not enough clothing for Mutants

–This has inspired me! If I learn enough in programming (unless this is changed for the better before then) I will attempt to remedy this in a mod somehow, I’ll probably call it the Mutant Clothing mod or something of the sort. Sadly, I doubt this uses Python and that’s the basics of what I am starting on, if I can use python for this, then I’m not as far off, otherwise I’ll need to figure out how the programming language for this works.
–If applicable, I might just add a whole new tab in the crafting menu that will appear in the event that you mutate, the game will say something like: “Your clothing has trouble fitting with your new -insert mutation-, you’ll need to make something new for this.”
–This way, the tab for the regular clothing and the mutant clothing aren’t in the same area, theortically cleaning it up slightly. If so possible, I’d add a new body part area considered ‘tail’ if you were to get one, and similar to how there are ‘tentacle sleeves’ you could get things of the sort of your tail. In the event your tail doesn’t really have fighitng abilities by itself, all you need to do is add some spiky armor to it, and it’ll turn into an extra mace!
–Obviously, these are just potential ideas, and may-or-may-not be done depending on my skill, how long it takes, and what stuff is hard-coded. If nothing else, I could probably introduce a couple new bits of armor specifically for mutants, while it is it’s ‘alpha’ stage of the mod.

1 Like