Night Masks and firing beyond vision

Work the Late Shift? Pull an All-Nighter with your friends? Trying to survive the Cataclysm?
Try the new “Black-Out” Night Mask!
Keeps all the pesky light out so you can spend all day sleeping.

Basically a piece of eye clothing with Enc. 1 or so that also cuts visibility down to 0.
Maybe could be makeshift crafted with a couple of rags for the rugged survivalist.

On a slightly related note, how about the ability to shoot beyond what you can see? Because IIRC, being blinded currently disallows you from firing a gun because you can’t see anything, even if you know where the opponent is. And it would be nice to be able to shoot the Shockers/Turrets and other glowing enemies, and guns could (I’m assuming they don’t since I have noticed) light up the local tiles (2-5?) allowing you to be spotted by creatures unless you have a silencer/flash suppressor attached.

[quote=“DevilRanger, post:1, topic:1458”]Work the Late Shift? Pull an All-Nighter with your friends? Trying to survive the Cataclysm?
Try the new “Black-Out” Night Mask!
Keeps all the pesky light out so you can spend all day sleeping.

Basically a piece of eye clothing with Enc. 1 or so that also cuts visibility down to 0.
Maybe could be makeshift crafted with a couple of rags for the rugged survivalist.

On a slightly related note, how about the ability to shoot beyond what you can see? Because IIRC, being blinded currently disallows you from firing a gun because you can’t see anything, even if you know where the opponent is. And it would be nice to be able to shoot the Shockers/Turrets and other glowing enemies, and guns could (I’m assuming they don’t since I have noticed) light up the local tiles (2-5?) allowing you to be spotted by creatures unless you have a silencer/flash suppressor attached.[/quote]

It has always bugged me that blind fire was simply dissallowed rather than allowed at a penalty.
I don’t think muzzle flash will light up more than 1 tile, but that is still enough to be seen, yah.