New negitive trait: gentleman

maybe a ‘classless*’ positive trait that gives a bonus for wearing mangled clothes? the worse the damage the happier you are?

can someone find a better name for it? classless is definitely not correct but I wanted to get the point across

[quote=“Nopkar, post:21, topic:1326”]maybe a ‘classless*’ positive trait that gives a bonus for wearing mangled clothes? the worse the damage the happier you are?

can someone find a better name for it? classless is definitely not correct but I wanted to get the point across[/quote]
Lord Master of Rags.

I think you could also get bonuses from wearing fancy dresses, heels, parasol, etc.
Note, parasol is different from umbrella in that it doesn’t protect from acid rain.
Also we can remove gender specificness, so you can have genteel wearing dress, cane, top hat, tapdance shoes, and a parasol.

Bear in mind that Dress/Skirt are generally worse than Suit/Shorts. Heels are generally the go-to for “bad choice of footgear” in a survival situation. A trait for preferring femnine-coded high-class clothing in a survival situation is one way toward having a Hardcore game, though.

[quote=“Nopkar, post:21, topic:1326”]maybe a ‘classless*’ positive trait that gives a bonus for wearing mangled clothes? the worse the damage the happier you are?

can someone find a better name for it? classless is definitely not correct but I wanted to get the point across[/quote]

Unwashed. Give it a bonus for working in conjunction with the smelly trait.

I know some of you probably turn your pants inside out and get another week’s worth of wear out of em. ¬_¬

A trait for preferring feminine-coded high-class clothing in a survival situation is one way toward having a Hardcore game, though.

I kind of like KA101’s thinking on this.