New Monster - Shook

In the book they were on fairly even footing yea, keeping in mind cats had a very interesting position in Lovecraft’s pantheon as one of the few magical AND pure things. Pretty much everything else was mundane, vile, or both. Also cats were very powerful in the dream world, go figure.

And to idea the mutation, you might as well look into this.
A tall glass of Shook, anyone? :smiley:

[quote=“vultures, post:42, topic:3360”]And to idea the mutation, you might as well look into this.
A tall glass of Shook, anyone? :-D[/quote]

…Could someone TL;DR that for me, too much science mumbo-jumbo scarin me off.

TL;DR

It’s like a protein that dissolves most anything made of carbon, if my preliminary glance proved anything.

Ramblings:

If it’s adding Something new and interesting, what is it adding?

If it’s not, and is fixing something, what is it fixing?
– hoarding? That’s something players can stop themselves, and punishes those that carefully manage their inventories. In particular, this would be a big problem for anyone living in a non-super sized deathRV.
----Though, it could be addressed with setting up turrets before sleep/packing them up at dawn, or possibly digging a trench around your car if you’re sticking around, but those sound like a real pain And for what? Scrap metal?

If it’s not fixing anything or adding anything, I’m not particularly keen on seeing it next update, (specially if it’s primary purpose is to annoy).

Doesn’t acid rain/spit have a chance of damaging items in your inv? Out of nowhere my wrench & crowbar got damaged, figured it was something like that.

If Shook is a nether-creature, does this mean that it will spawn only near portals?