Needful things (simple additions to improve the game)

Here’s a needful thing (as defined in the first thread post): Add Doppler Radar Turbo to the radio station as a rare item drop. Maybe add it to vehicles as storm chaser gear.

Ah I should have read the first post, what I suggested is not needed lol, just an idea I had …whoops.

Is there a way to make clothing waterproof? If not I think it should be. Maybe by adding plastic bags or something similar. And there should be a way to add pockets.

vehicle mounted hydroponic farms and fermentation vats

I’m not sure how many times Ive seen that. Pretty sure it has its own discussion thread, so maybe less than I think outside the thread.

I definitely suggested and talked about it multiple times.

I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to move fermentation vats, lest you disturb the process. Plus it only takes like a day, just park somewhere and build a vat, fill it and go to bed.

I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to move fermentation vats, lest you disturb the process. Plus it only takes like a day, just park somewhere and build a vat, fill it and go to bed.[/quote]
I think I also said that when someone else said the fermenting process shouldn’t be disturbed.

So build vat, raid town, sleep, harvest vat. Move to next town. Have mother of all keggers. Repeat.

Optional take down vat when done and rebuild when needed.

That should be like stitching plastic on clothing? or neophrene.

That should be like stitching plastic on clothing? or neophrene.[/quote]
There is always ductape. Considering from the recipe we have that is essentially what a survivor makes a rain coat out of rags and duct tape.

How about human corpses that turns to zombie corpses that revives as zed so you can kill dead characters/npc

Its a known issue.

I was thinking about adding preferences to characters. It would be a selection like traits. You could select for instance if your character prefers vegetables, meat oriented foods or he/she is a sweetmouthed persons. When eating a proper food, it would give you moral bonuses, but if you eat something you dont like it would give a penalty.

A crown. Craftable with gold, perhaps some diamonds. Basically just a very fancy item you can craft and have your stylish survivor wear. Maybe a crown with helmet for some actual defense - like this one http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-1320-lionheart-helmet.aspx.

Basically stuff that uses gold or diamonds. Heavy, encumbering clothing/armor for stylish bonuses and swag.

We need a way to store quaterstaves and maces/morningstars, its a real pain in the ass not having a realiable way to store those kinds of weapons in a back scabbard.

The ability to toggle funnels and the like on vehicles on and off.

An alternative idea(or a supplemental one) would be the ability to transfer contents of vehicular tanks to other tanks in vehicles, perhaps via a pump installed if it is wished to not be a normal ability.

vehicle pump sounds reasonable… isn’t there the option to siphon already though? Doesn’t work on same vehicle tanks though does it?

Seconded.