Nice things?

I see people adding cool but not things we NEED here: http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=5865.0
So I took the liberty to add the stuff we WANT here. Nice things is you will. Things that would be time consuming to implement but cool, the extravagant, non-priority stuff,ect. And of course, like the meme says, we can’s have most of it.

So feel free to post!

Ill go first! I would like to see the jsoning of cbm and npc function to create them for mods. It would be cool to have custom cbms. Custom npcs can already be implemented but there is no way to adjust their attitude once set.(as far as I know)

You should probably add Jsonized Mutations to the list of things we pretty much need. Because everyone needs the ability to make a Lamia survivor at some point.

Yeah, that would be cool as well, could be used as identifiers as well, (us marshal.)

Lamiagirls, oh yeah.

Looking forward to JSONised mute/cbm functions… designing some of my own CBMs would be fun as hell.

As far as i understand, mutations and CBMs can be jsonized, but not their effects, as every effect needs to be integrated in the code.

So new effects would be out, and only combinations of existing effects would be possible for new mutations/CBM’s.
Of course, with an extensive enough list of effects…

You start to run into the situation where most bionics only have one effect and most effects only have one bionic, leading to the situation where it might as well have remained hardcoded.

It seems that the effect of the bionic claws and bio blade are to spawn and hold and item, so maybe that can be replicated for other bionics. Also the ones that use a ranged weapon that never spawns (laser finger,chain lightning).

Soon, we can all be noodles. o3o

Hopefully you also add XL barding and winter barding then, cause losing your leg and feet slots kind of a big deal.

Also it probably should be ‘snake serum’ and ‘snake mutagen’, and the lamia part is just a result of a human going post threshold with it.

Or call the mutation category danger noodle. Or top snek.

While you’re at it you could make one of the post thresh mutations hypnosis, so you can use it on hostile npcs to convince them to stop attacking you and talk. For the extra me-me biological inaccuracy.

[quote=“Midaychi, post:9, topic:10725”]Hopefully you also add XL barding and winter barding then, cause losing your leg and feet slots kind of a big deal.

Also it probably should be ‘snake serum’ and ‘snake mutagen’, and the lamia part is just a result of a human going post threshold with it.[/quote]

Pretty much in the same vein as a few of the other mutagens. So Post-threshold Snake Mutagens would show on your character sheet as something like, “Mariko Riggins, Lamia Female”, in the same way as Alpha mutagens producing “Prime Female”.

Seriously though, on my current character I went Medical-Prime(T), because I wanted to be a Space Marine. Now I’m regretting it because the Prime threshold abilities are useless garbage with only a single downside(And that being that my “Spess Muhreen” Survivor needs to eat more)

In any case, I’m still eagerly awaiting the PR that’ll JSONize artifact properties. Expect to see the results put to good use in Arcana mod.

New book and magic scrolls are impending.