Need help on construction problem

hey guys

I’ve been tearing down my Evac shelter base and rebuilding it to suit my needs using a Sonic Resonator to tear down the walls/doors, I’m just trying to create some openings to build extension rooms and junk.

One of the buildings I’m trying to create is an expansion of the bottom room into a big old garage door so I can drive in cars and shit for save metalworking (I always got attacked by zambies ect. when I was working outside)

Problem is this, There’s a window frame in the way of one piece, I can’t tear down the Window Frame using the bionic.

What are my options for removing that?

Jacqueshammer.

Dude.

Roaming 12 cities looking for that thing isnt a solution, would take me days.

I’m guessing thats my only option?

Drive your car through the wall?

The car phases through the window frame, its like it doesn’t exist to the car.

Window frames are now the bane of my apocalyptic existance.

Window frames are now the bane of my apocalyptic existance.[/quote]

The player passes through the window frame , it’s like it doesn’t exist to the player.
You could just get along and live with the frame until you find jackqueshmmer , or dynamite or C4 or grenades or pipe bombs or mininuke or molotov cocktails.

If the problem is that you can’t access the tile to do anything with it, then you could enable the Debug Menu and use the Map Editor to change it. The fact that a game bug or code limitation prevents you from targeting the window just means you have to use a workaround, and the map editor is the easiest way.

Try replacing the window glass and then driving through it.

Or, try driving through a house with intact windows and see if it destroys them. If so, it should work on yours if you fix it.

Lulz.
I love this game.