My friend want me to ask if there is construct can make you building upstairs

So far the construct only can build is going down floor, my friend want to build the second floor or further, so anyone has plan that player is able to build up floor by any chance?

Not until we have working z-levels. You might be able to do this with the current z-levels “mod” (which is in no way related to the actual implementation we are currently working on), but that would be about it. Luckily we seem to be slowly closing in on Z-levels, the first bounty of the 5 has already been claimed by our own talented Coolthulu. :slight_smile:

Did he finish it enough for the bounty payoff? I didn’t see an announcement.

Yeah Coolthulu is making progress and so cant wait to get this fully implemented Z levels :open_mouth: aghhhhhhh I want it so bad :slight_smile:

I sent a PR that was supposed to close the Part 1 of Z-level update. BevapDin reviewed and merged it. Then I made a claim for the bounty.
Kevin didn’t comment yet and also didn’t accept or reject the claim for the bounty.

First part was purely technical. I’m working on the second part, which is mostly about changing everything to use 3D points and at the very end making monsters, items and vehicles outside current z-level do stuff.

It won’t be until Part 3 when you can look up and see birds flying above your head, though.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:5, topic:9474”]I sent a PR that was supposed to close the Part 1 of Z-level update. BevapDin reviewed and merged it. Then I made a claim for the bounty.
Kevin didn’t comment yet and also didn’t accept or reject the claim for the bounty.[/quote]
He commented on our super secret developer board (which if you can’t see you might want to get in touch with Kevin to give you access since you are a merger after all) that he signed off on it, so you should be able to collect now. No official announcement has been made yet, but it’s been approved on the developer side already.

OK, I checked now and I see that he accepted. I didn’t yet get the bounty because 2 other backers didn’t respond, so the default 2 week wait time applies.
I didn’t know there’s a dev board. Thanks for the info, I’ll contact Kevin now.

There’s no impediment if you don’t have the z level mod actually. Making a surface upstair will teleport you to the forbidden metal dimension (z level +1) the game will throw some debug error messages, but its completely safe otherwise.