[MusicPack] CO.AG MusicPack Redux (11-Dec-2019)

I have found an open music that goes well with cataclysm-dda

1 Like

I can’t find the download for this music pack how do i get it?

3 Likes

I am also unable to access the soundpacks, has the google drive that is hyperlinked to no longer available or private? Or have all the soundpacks been removed?

You can get it there GitHub - Fris0uman/CDDA-Music-Packs: Music Packs for the game Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

Or there Releases · Fris0uman/CDDA-Soundpacks · GitHub it’s the CO.AG-music-only.zip file

Thank you! I’ve been using Otopack, because it was what I could find, but I turned the music off long ago - not that it was bad, it just got old - and the “AAAAAAAAAAAH” whenever I called out an order was … almost never appropriate.

I’m wondering if it is possible to combine CC-Sounds with @'s soundpack or maybe someone did that already?

as you’ve necroed an old thread I may as well let you know this is the most up to date sound pack GitHub - Kenan2000/Otopack-Mods-Updates: The Otopack soundpack for Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead that i will try to maintain from now on and make some new small updates to it like including sounds for items from mods and etc, you can use the music set from any pack by deleting the music directory and musicset.json and replacing it with one from another pack

2 Likes

Much appreciated!
I’m sure people who like me went here following the link provided on the wiki page will also find your comment helpful. That, or the page could use an update.