Multiple engines

Wasn’t sure whether to post here or the garage, but I’m fairly sure this was intended and thus not a bug.

Were multiple engines disabled? Whenever I open the menu now I get an option to choose an engine, like usual, but then whenever I choose one it closes and disables all other engines. I think I heard something about them being disabled for balance, but is there anyway to re-enable them?

Also, while we’re still on the topic of engines, is there any mod I’ve missed to bring the old V12 15L engines back? I miss having 4 of those and speeding everywhere in a fifty-ton-death-machine. In fact these recent engine changes seem to have just weakened them further and further, and while this might be realistic and work towards less ridiculousness, I like ridiculous stuff in my CDDA, and I’m sure at least like, half another person does too.

It’s a regression from a rework. Considered a priority bug. The problem is re-adding it to the reworked system.

Once it’s fixed, multiple engines of the same type will work, though of different types might not.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:13057”]It’s a regression from a rework. Considered a priority bug. The problem is re-adding it to the reworked system.

Once it’s fixed, multiple engines of the same type will work, though of different types might not.[/quote]

As long as you can install a gas/diesel engine in an electric car just to generate electricity from the the gas/diesel…

That’s one thing I’ve been wanting for a long time.