28b8154 - engines

well, i have carrier. i use a gasoline engine and i have electric motor too. i found and installed plasma engine and my vehicle doesn’t wanna start, telling that i don’t have tanks with hydrogen. i can’t select other engine (i have, as i said, two more). thus, it is necessary to add to the vehicles checking of the working binder motor and fuel, because it’s impossible now to get access to the control panel and select it manually )

What about 'e’xamining controls? It should be possible to disable the plasma there.

That said, it should be possible to grab controls of a vehicle without fuel, engines etc. Otherwise it becomes impossible to regain control while coasting after engine breaks or something like that.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:10665”]What about 'e’xamining controls? It should be possible to disable the plasma there.

That said, it should be possible to grab controls of a vehicle without fuel, engines etc. Otherwise it becomes impossible to regain control while coasting after engine breaks or something like that.[/quote]
frenkly speaking i didn’t try to 'e’xamine. thanx for advise i’ll try. but i think it’s wrong that the system automatically changes the selected engine if you put a new engine.

by the way. some days before i put on an electro motor. i had batteries aboard of course. and systen didn’t choose it, just stay on gasoline engine. maybe this info can help too.

it’s pity but it doesn’t work or i did it wrong. can you explain how to do?

Go next to the controls and press “e” and then the direction where the controls are. That should prompt the menu of the vehicle. Select the activate engines option and choose the engines you want on and off.

By the way, as I said, I have two engines - gasoline and electric. First was the gasoline and then I put the electric. as it turned out, I have both activated. i.e. when you put a new engine the system makes it active, regardless of the engine type and availability of fuel, but does not deactivate the other motors when they are on board. then system are checking all engines for the presence of fuel. If even one of them out of fuel, the system will not start, and the usual access to the controls of key ^ are blocked.

Maybe we need that installation of the new engine does not make it automatically active. only if it is one aboard.

and do we really need to be able to run all engines at once? I have them two now, four in plans. Is it logical to simultaneously work all engines aboard? What about fantastic transmission in this way?)