[In-progress] More/Expanded Factions (ideas, tips and progress notes) (not dead but not being worked on)

I will add this to the todo like I’ll read over it when I’m on my pc

this is not dead if people were wondering its on hold rn, I’m going to make a start on this over Christmas, its gonna be big I currently panning out everything and putting stuff together from mods that are useful I’m going to be strick for adding mod content in this exect factions I can expand

still taking ideas

i would like to add around 10 to 15 factions that are reslistic and around 5 to 10 that are not. this will be another mod with other mod compatibility

2 Likes

I know this might sound like a stupid idea but what if there was a faction similar to the cult in Fallout 3 centered around a character who went full plant mutation that has rooted himself to the ground permanently?

The character rooted would start creating his own creep tiles similar to fungal blooms. This creep could boost plant growth/ create pitcher plants in deep pits to eat zombies before closing and acting like a “plank’d” pit for a day or 2, or just spawn Allied plants to defend his “flock”.

They’d be more or less druids using whatever clothing you want but probably leather with wood armour and for weapons they might use melee or archery to attack you.

1 Like

I could adapt morlock mod but there underground, but I will add this. As well as a bionic faction, they are bionic junkies and don’t want to just be bionic they want all the bionics ever made to give them the upper edge and to make sure there offspring have a chance at survival

1 Like