Mod Ideas for Everything

I could understand if they were like a day long thing so you could drink one and be way faster for awhile like a long term adrenaline rush or the yellow/black/white potions from arcana which give you certain buffs for awhile and give a slight debug with them. And maybe if you used it often enough it could SLIGHTLY improve stats so it could be permanent, but cause an addiction like the evil stat from artifacts. Giving you a bigger boost over time but you had to consistently use it.

I like the idea of being able to boost your stats through gameplay. If you lift weights and eat well regularly for months, you could become stronger! And if you lay around and eat garbage you could become weaker. Your max stamina and rate of stamina regen could be changeable through aerobic exercise. Gives a good reason to live and eat well. It’s not OP if you have to maintain your fitness level, and more fitness requires progressively more and more maintenance, until more would require you dedicating your life to the pursuit, like professional athletes do.

EDIT: Another idea. I’d love to be able to chat with an NPC for a while for a morale boost. Being social is important for human happiness!

DOUBLE EDIT: Are leashes in the game? I’d love a way to be able to keep a friendly dog nearby. Maybe just let me put a collar on it and grab the collar to drag the dog behind me

Yes leashes are in the game. You can use them to pin an animal or zombie slave to an area so they don’t annoy you.

I think the weights thing and all that should be temporary and vital for people who don’t leave their base often or for times like winter where you stay inside for long periods so as not to loss strength and speed. This would also give the gyms a purpose besides scrap.

Also I’m not sure if stats through skills reduces stats over time if they decay down. Anyone know if that happens?

about socializing with npc, i was considering making a Cardgame item that can be used to pass time and increase morale for both you and the npc. can be played alone, but i wanna make it so the effect gets more when you do it with a npc.
hmmm what i think would be a cool idea is a Bathtub mod that lets you use hot water and shampoo to take a bath, which reduces scent and gives a morale boost. also introducing a wooden tub for innawood survival. the water that is used would then be called soapy water that you can use to wash cloths with afterwards, thus, giving the endproduct from bathing another purpose.

1 Like

So like poker? Or is it more like a specialized card game? Sounds neat though and might actually make NPCs more interesting to have with you.

Love it! I’d love to see it taken a step further and make the Dungeons and Dragons reference book be playable with a group of NPCs for a group morale boost

with npc interactions ect moved into json, there will be more options for doing stuff with npcs without c++ knowledge, atleast how i think. i need to try around there in the future once its all done.

@Eastwardrope91
it will prolly be something very simple like blackjack. where its just about not going above 21 or you loose. though i dont know how i could make the interaction look like. the most cheap way would be to make it work like a book but with infinite uses. ofcourse the game will take longer to “read”. in the end it will serve 99% only a roleplay purpose, but if i can make it so the npc and player can get a sweet morale boost from it and adding some mechanics for it, for like one session a day, it could have an nice use as npcs are affected by morale aswell.

You can set effects via NPC dialogue now, and effects modify morale, so you should be good to go.

1 Like

Maybe accessories for melee weapons like counter-weights, handguards, grips, etc. Or sharpening mechanisms so weapons may become blunt over time.

2 Likes