Missions Fail to Complete

Version: 0.B ee75163 / 2406
Type: SDL, or whatever the one with tilesets is
Issue: I attempted the “Missing Caravan” quest just now, and after getting to the mission area and killing the bandits, nothing happened. The mission marker stayed on the location, and the quest giver returned the default “Have you dealt with them?” message. A quick search shows the person below having similar problems.
http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=7981.0
On their words, the quest works if you do it in one go (without saving and exiting), but I also don’t know if there’s an option to quit and rejoin the quest after you’ve already left.

Hmm… what exactly you used to kill them?

Mixed means, I sniped one of them which was carrying a gun, then killed the other two with a rapier.
I don’t know how significant this is, but I tried talking to them before I attacked. They didn’t say anything.

The NPC mission association wasn’t being preserved on save. A PR has been filed to fix it.

Awesome, thanks. Is there any way to delete this quest by editing the json, or can I manually add it?

No idea? But i bump your thread in case anyone knows.

Messing with the saves could probably do it. No idea what exactly would need changed. Anyway, I’ve just verified the fix and it’ll likely be merged within the hour.