Minor Map suggestion(s)

I tend to use the (N)ote function after I explore a tile, to list any resources that I’ve left behind.

It would be useful to be able to tag locations on the map as interesting or worth checking out, in a manner distinct from the current (N)ote function.

I would like to suggest that in addition to the (N)ote function, also add the ability to change the background color of a map tile with an associated note – you’ve basically already implemented it. Certainly, I could just use a color scheme for locations I want to visit, but I suspect the coding for this extra flexibility would be minimal.

Also, it would be nice to have an option to see multiple Quests at once on the map.

3 Likes

Seems like a pretty good idea to me. I often don’t take as many notes as I could because eventually the notes can get super clustered, this might help with that.

1 Like

I’ve ended up trying to make a lot of notes look like the tile it’s on, so I can still see what kind of a tile it is, and yet have a note there, making notes that stand out only for “important” stuff.
The ability to modify the background color would help both with that and with adding new variations on the standing out theme.