Minimalistic tileset

Posting to watch :smiley:

Next time you log on would you mind posting your current progress? That way people from the community can carry on the work even if you do not have the time yourself :slight_smile:

Can’t do anything but agree with ppl here, would really be something great to have a minimalist tileset.

I really like what’s been shown so far. I never use tileset’s, I’m old and love my ascii, but I think I’d be willing to give this one a try. It doesn’t spoil the pictures in my head and still maintains good visual representation of the game information.

also very interested in this - really like deons tileset but I only have a small laptop screen and lose too much viewport using 16x16 pixel

[quote=“HRose, post:145, topic:3053”]

If someone wants to test my WIP fake-ASCII tileset it’s always here: http://cesspit.net/misc/10x10.zip

I update it from time to time.[/quote]

Someone else pointed this out to me :smiley: Its a 10x10 tileset made by HRose, who deserves roses thrown at their feet, and he or she should also make a separate post for this (it may even have one, though my searching didn’t turn one up)… I was unaware it existed, but even in its current state its pretty awesome as is… Hopefully they’ll continue work, or maybe they are as we speak :open_mouth:

Excuse me! I have a really big problem at home and I do not know when I can continue.

moist_zombie, I can see that you liked my idea and you continued it. I’m very happy about it! I wish you good luck!

Consider having a single symbol for every item group. For example:

all firearms = one symbol of a gun
all food = one symbol
tools = one symbol
etc…

Take as long as you need Malcolm, this tileset is worth waiting for. Home is first priority of course, so good luck with the problems. :frowning:

Excellent work, would be a pity if it is not finished. Do I understand correctly that humans and zombies are ready? Could you put it, it is ready for today? Maybe some other forum users will be able to help by adding the missing icons.
I apologize for my English.