Mechanics skill + Firearms skill + Shovel (or) Realistic hobocrafting

Just a note, I totally do not care about the subject of the political messages I just noticed buried in there - I just saw the pictures and read the process before I posted it, to be honest.

someone has to much spare time.

The only thing he created out of the shovel was the receiver and stock, by far the two least complicated parts of the AK. The firing mechanism, trigger, magazine, etc. were supplied by a kit.

Basically,

[ol][li]Hammer and forge shovel into crude parts[/li]
[li]Buy the rest of the fucking AK[/li][/ol]

I think you’re looking at this a little narrowly - Oil barrel fires and junk metal fabrication were what I was trying to suggest as activities, not shovel + hammer = AK recipe.

Also there are gun stores so I could easily imagine finding those kits in DDA. :stuck_out_tongue:

with a high enough skill you might make one from scratch…
possibly requiring the hand tool and die thing?

[quote=“AseaHeru, post:5, topic:314”]with a high enough skill you might make one from scratch…
possibly requiring the hand tool and die thing?[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking, that it be a higher level crafting option; I’m a huge sucker for progression and being able to hand-build successively bigger and better firearms as I raise my skill via using them sounds really fun, so goofy welder blacksmithing for skilled mechanics sounded right up my alley.

More crafts and items are on the agenda. Always, more crafting. MOAR.

ahem but yeah.

can we craft rockets out of LOX, cans and some alcohol?
you will need to find the LOX thou… labs?